miércoles, 1 de diciembre de 2010

MY PROFILE OF COLLEGE STUDENT.
NAME: Isamar A Quevedo M
BIRTHDAY: April 15, 1991
MY SCHOOLING: I studied in a kinder garden called Los Pio Pio. I studied in school from first to sixth grade at “Juan Fernandez de León”.  I studied in a public high school. “José Vicente de Unda" is the largest high school in my hometown. I graduated from high school in 2007. Now I'm in the fifth quarter. I study Public accounting at URBE.

HOBBIES: I like watching TV and listening to music especially the romantic music, sometimes read an interesting book.
PERSONALITY: I am a very quiet and reserved but at the same time I like to have fun. Sometimes I'm a shy person. I am very dreamy and I like to make new friends.
PLANS AFTER GRADUATION: I will graduate in two years. After Graduation, I want to work in a company and be a successful businesswoman; also I want my own home and business. Someday I'd love to know Paris, also able to speak another language.
In the future I want to marry and raise a family
.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario